Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra | महा मृत्युंजय मंत्र
The Great Mahamrityunjaya Mantra also known as the Tryambakam Mantra is one of the very important Mantra in Hindy mythology dedicated to Lord Shiva and is a verse found in the Rig Veda. The Mrityunjaya Mantra have several names and forms and different people called it with different names like The Rudra mantra, The Tryambakam Mantra, the Mrita-Sanjivini Mantra (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra) as it is believed to be the Great Death-Conquering mantra.
Before discussing the complete Meaning and Significance of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, let’s see Mahamrityunjaya Mantra in Hindi version.
Read this post to get Complete Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra meaning in Hindi. Also get Shiva Maha Mrityunjaya mantra MP3 and Video song versions.
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Lyrics in Hindi
|| महा मृत्युंजय मंत्र ||
ॐ त्रियम्बकं यजामहे, सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनं
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मोक्षिय मामृतात्
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Lyrics in English
!! Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat !!
Word to Word Meaning of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
|Yajamahe||We worship, adore, honor, revere|
|Pushti||A well-nourished condition, thriving, prosperous, full, and complete|
|Vardhanam||One who nourishes, strengthens, causes to increase (in health, wealth, well-being); who gladdens, exhilarates, and restores health; a good gardener|
|Urvarukam||disease, attachment, obstacles in life, and resulting depression|
|Iva||Like, just as|
|Bandhanan||Stem (of the gourd); but more generally, unhealthy attachment|
|Mukshiya||Free us, liberate us|
Meaning of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra in English
Importance and Benefits of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
There are innumerable benefits of chanting/reciting the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra in your daily life. Some state below.
- If you are suffering from any diseases or ailments, this mantra will help. It also helps in prolonging life and if you recite this mantra with utmost sincerity and faith, it can prevent untimely death or postpone death for a certain period.
- If you have Maas, gochara, dasha, antardasha, or any other kind of problem in your kundli, this mantra will help you get rid of it.
- Chanting of this mantra helps in situations of familial discord, a division of property and also in the event of people dying due to an epidemic.
- If you are undergoing some financial troubles or suffering losses in your life, chanting of this mantra will benefit you.
- This Mahamrityunjay Mantra has a lot of healing powers; it is believed that chanting of this mantra creates divine vibrations that heal and help remove the fear associated with death, thereby liberating you from the death and rebirth cycle. Hence, it is also called the moksha mantra.
Download Free Shiv Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra PDF English
Download Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra PDF English
Shiv Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra PDF English
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra English PDF
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 Times
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is ideally to be recited 108 times, twice daily- once at dawn and once at dusk. The great mantra dedicated to Shiva as Mrityunjaya is found in the Rig Veda. It is called the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra, the Great Death-Conquering mantra. It holds the highest place among the many mantras used for contemplation and meditation. In this video listen to the chanting of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times.
Mahamrityunjaya Mantra By Anuradha Paudwal (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
Download Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra in Hindi (Audio Mp3)
How to Chant Mahamrityunjay Mantra (Mahamrityunjaya Mantra)
• The best time to chant this mantra is early morning between 4 and 6 am.
• Chant at least five cycles of 108 .
• To keep a count of the mantras, make use of a Rudraksha Mala (rosary)
• While chanting the mantra, focus on the meaning and concentrate on the vibrations.
• The best environment to chant the mantra is having a Shiva idol or Shiva picture, Maha Mrityunjaya Yantra or Linga near you.
Also Read: Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics PDF Download | Hindi & English
So, this is the complete information on the meaning of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra. We have provided the best information that we could on gather from research and different resources about Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, Mahamrityunjay Mantra!